miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

Bon voyage














Took a little two day vacation with my closest family in France. Travelling from different spots we got together near Geneva where my sister and Dominik picked me up. A lot of nature, history and walking around for such a short period of time. Loved the time with my family. I also managed to get some time for a few sketches from life so spirits are very high up!
Expect lots of these now that I am going to NYC...

Aquí estoy de vuelta después de dos días de vacaciones con mi familia más cercana en Francia. Nos reunimos cerca de Ginebra dónde mi hermana y Dominik me recogieron en el aeropuerto. Mucha naturaleza, historia y paseos para tan poco tiempo. Es bueno disfrutar de momentos así con la familia. Y como también he podido hacer bocetillos del natural vengo con las pilas cargadas!
Ahora que voy a Nueva York espero hacer muchos más de estos...




1 comentario: